How can you get referred to our services?

By asking an authorised member of one of the following to write a supporting letter to the Furniture Scheme:

  • Social Services
  • Job Centre Plus
  • Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB)
  • Housing Department and Housing Associations
  • Charities
  • Organisations working with people with mental health problems, elderly, etc.
  • Hostels
  • Hospital and health workers
  • Anyone who officially works with people in need

What is needed from referral agents?

  • If you are working in an official capacity with people in need, phone RFS and ask if you can refer your client.
  • If we agree that you can become a referral agent, please complete a referral form and send it to us

Referral form click here