Delivery and assembly services
We can deliver furniture within the borough of Richmond and certain surrounding areas.
Please refer to our delivery areas page for full details of prices and areas covered.
For pieces that require assembling, our delivery team will build items for £25.
Terms and conditions for deliveries and collections – Covid-19
1. Richmond Furniture Scheme CANNOT DELIVER to an individual, or any household where a member has Covid-19 symptoms and or who is isolating due to Covid-19.
2. If a donor or customer is clinically extremely vulnerable, then the Scheme must receive appropriate medical certification authorising our teams to enter the premises.
3. If a donor or customer is assessed to be clinically vulnerable, then we ask that all measures recommended by the UK Government are followed and, if in any doubt, to seek medical advice and provide confirmation of this information to the Scheme before we proceed.
4. When delivering and/or collecting
a. 2m SOCIAL DISTANCING must be observed at all times;
b. Premises must be WELL VENTILATED with doors and windows open.
5. Items for collection must be clean and in good condition.
The Scheme reserves the right to refuse item donations or to fulfil deliveries to premises, if the rules above are not followed.
Richmond Furniture Scheme will follow government guidelines regarding the use of PPE and maintaining hygiene.